Welcome to Star Puppies Farm. If you are interested in any of our Puppies on our website and live too far to drive down and pick up the Puppy in person, then we can make the arrangements for you to have your Puppy on a next or same-day delivery. The Puppy will be shipped to the closest airport near you or hand-delivered to your home. Delivery prices are per county, region, or country. In most cases, the Puppy will arrive within 5-8 hours within the US and 72 hours max international delivery from the departure time. However, sometimes delays do occur due to weather or Puppy checking, so check the flight with the airline before you leave your home to go to the airport.
General airline Requirements
1. The Puppy must be at least 10 weeks 4 days old.
2. Must be accompanied by a veterinarian Health/Acclimation Certificate
3. Some airlines have restrictions for temperature and will check destination and arrival flight temperature forecasts.
Cost of Shipping via the airline
1. veterinarian Health/Acclimation Certificate Approx
2. Cost of Travel Kennel (depends on the size of the crate)
3. Airfreight is determined by the weight of the Puppy and the weight/size of the Crate (Larger/heavier and older cats can cost more)
SAME DAY DELIVERY IN USA & CANADA
International Customers contact us for a quote
If you decide to have a Puppy shipped to you, we will need the following information:
1. Your full names on your I.D. for you will need to show this at the airport cargo desk when you pick up your Puppy.
2. The full name of someone else who also has an I.D., as a “back up’ person for pickup so they can pick up your Puppy, if, in case of an emergency you are unable.
3. Your physical address, it cannot be a post office box
4. Phone numbers that you can easily be reached at, preferably at least two numbers.
5. The name of the COUNTY that you live in
6. The name of the airport that you prefer your Puppy to arrive at, and the name of an optional airport
7. What Puppy you are interested in.
Safe and Comfortable Shipping process
Puppies aren't vases or art supplies, so when you hear that he or she can be shipped to you, your first reaction is probably shocking. Before you panic, get that picture of cardboard boxes and foam peanuts out of your mind! Shipping Puppies is usually quite safe and any airlines or trucking companies that take live animals have procedures in place to be sure they arrive in good health.
Airlines will either ship Puppies in the cargo compartment which sounds a bit callous and scary, but is actually fairly safe and comfortable for the Puppies, especially if there is no need for a layover or cargo transfer or the Puppy to be stowed under the passenger's seat in lieu of carrying on luggage. This is probably the safest mode of air travel.
We always give all our Puppies a Bordetella vaccine prior to shipping to avoid the chances of other Dogs or pets infecting them.